AIM
XepticNG

Remembrance Day (WW2 inspired) Remembrance Day (WW2 inspired)

Absolutely beautiful

This would fit right into Band of Brothers :) It is a song you can easily listen to, yet is has a lot of depth and detail. It sounds very respectful, great production!

The Fall of an Empire (Piano) The Fall of an Empire (Piano)

Great song...

But I can't help but feel it's incomplete somehow. I can't really put my finger on it, it feels like there's too much going on, which makes it a little less easy to listen to. The piano is also a little loud at times. Oh, and it could also use some strings or something else to go with it. Anyway those are just minor complaints :), it's a good song now, but it would be a great if you managed to get those couple of things right! Did you actually record yourself playing, or did you record the song with computer software?

PIED3 responds:

Thanks for the the review, it was played on a keyboard plugged into the computer for best quality. i guess you didnt mean to put a zero, right?

My Mullet... My Mullet...

YAY MULLET

YAY

TheCriminalDuder responds:

YAY

(::Falling Clouds::) (::Falling Clouds::)

Incredibly Atmospheric

I've put the song on loop and I think this is the third or fourth time it's playing now. What can I say, it's really relaxing and well produced. I usually judge music based on pieces of animation/imagery I come up with in my head based on the music, probably because I'm mainly an animator, this song lends itself perfectly for just that. I think it would be perfect as a soundtrack, it sets a great atmosphere.

I'll check out more of your songs now :)

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hey thanks!!! I am glad you could picture something in your head with this. I have a lot of songs like this, so feel free to go gold digging. XD

Also, I think it is AWESOME that you feel like you can't stop listening to it. Thanks a bunch for fav artist!

Black Coffie Black Coffie

Sweet

A beautifully relaxing song, perfect for my first audio-review =). It's a very simple song but it sounds sooo good. I'd almost think I'm in some 1930's smoke-filled bar. Nice piece of work.

Gwave responds:

Well thats the effect. If you want a better expirence, wake up at 3:00 in the morning, turn your lights on bright, and walk around a bit while its playing. It sounds better.