AIM
XepticNG

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

Awwww...

I donated some cash, good luck trying to get the money together. I'm pretty sure you'll get there.

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

It was about damn time...

...You guys submitted this :)! I still hate myself for not contributing... Anywho, as I expected (I checked the thread in the Flash Forum every once and a while) it turned out to be a great tutorial, for both newbies and the more advanced. Actually, I think it's by far the best tutorial on Newgrounds or any other Flash based tutorial I've ever seen. Nice Job!

Depredation responds:

Cheers :). Shame you couldn't do a part, i guess you just missed them :(. Anyway, thanks for the review, very nice of you :).

Prehistoric. Prehistoric.

Somebody has been playing too much LocoRoco ^^

This is easily the best platformer there is on NG. The gameplay is really, really fluid and the artwork is brilliant. I like the simple and colorful style. The fonts, menus, help function, camerawork, it's all brilliant.

Buzzwerd responds:

I didn't find out what Loco Roco was till like 2 days ago.

FOX RUN V2.3 FOX RUN V2.3

You have a nice concept here.

But I thin kit's still unfinished, or it needs a lot of fine-tuning: A score-board thingy would be very nice. Make the hunter shoot at you, and make the trap only snap when you stand in it. Maybe you should change the foreground a bit (don't make it the same as the background, it looks strange this way.) The ghraphs weren't that bad, I've seen worse, far worse. It just needs a lot of polishing, I'm sure if you put some more time in this it could work out very well.

ASK VEGETA ASK VEGETA

I asked him:

'Should I blam this, Vegeta?'. He said: 'I don't know, flip a coin.', so I did. Head>blam. Tails>Save. It was tails so I won't blam this.

PS I wouldn't have blammed this anyways. The graphics are pretty good, and it's a fresh and original thing. Nice work.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Whoooo

i really liked this game, it's very addictive and actually made me to review flash movies/games. There's only one thingy that starts irritating me after some time: the music, it's kinda repetitive (dunno if I spelled that one right.) anyways I think this is probably one of the best games I've ever played on NG. Keep it up.

Helicopter Xtreme Demo V2 Helicopter Xtreme Demo V2

nice game,

I liked the graphics the controls were pretty good, altho maybe you should make it a bit easier. The music is pretty good at the start but it starts frustrating me after a couple of levels. Overall it wasn't a bad game, not at all. There's some room for improvement I think tho. Nice work.